Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Selling my lightly used FLEX 1500 QRP Radio

Options
WX7Y
WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in The Flea Market
The Radio is in excellent condition and has Power cord, USB cable, BNC-UHF adapter and Yaesu MH31MIC.  
Asking here first to the FLEX community as they know what this Radio is before it goes to the more public sites. 
Contact me DIRECT for more info and payment details. 
wx7y@arrl.net

Tagged:

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Radio is in excellent condition and has Power cord, USB cable, BNC-UHF adapter and Yaesu MH31MIC.  

Asking here first to the FLEX community as they know what this Radio is before it goes to the more public sites. 

Contact me DIRECT for more info and payment details. 

wx7y@arrl.net

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

HI Bret.. there is a Flea Market section of the Community where this might get more 'hits'. :-)

BTW, lots of hams know about the 1500. I think you'll get good results too from QTH.com and QRZ.com and eham.net.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Radio is sold

Thanks to those who inquired