Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Rack mounting option

With the mass distribution of the Tuner still some time away, is there a chance that a rack mounting option like the PGXL will soon follow?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

No decision yet, but subject to change.

You can always use a Tray to add it to your rack.

• Tom Porada
    Tom Porada Member ✭✭

I also am planning to rack mount a 6600 (kit available), PGXL (kit available) and a TGXL. At least having a mount similar to the PGXL would be very nice. Will the PGXL kit fit?

For the 6600 and PGXL how many 'U' spaces are required for planning the rack size and layout of each?

Would like to know same for the TGXL.

Tom W4IEE

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭

I've put mine on a shelf (like the Palstar AT-AUTO it replaces).

With the narrow width I am thinking I would be a bit loath to lose that whole space to a rack mount.

Steve

K9ZW

Blog: http://k9zw.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.