Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Latency improvement in V3.2.29

I haven't seen a lot of chatter about it but I have seen greatly improved latency numbers after updating to V3.2.39. It is consistently under 50 mS and under 20 mS most of the time. I found great improvements when using a public wifi connection and when using my phone as a hot spot.

Great job FlexRadio team!

73, Pat KØPC

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Pat, I agree!

I just got home from several days of fishing up in ND. I was able to operate remotely with a consistently "Good" network status using a cell phone hotspot. Prior to 3.2.39, I was mostly Fair with occasional Good periods. This past week I was seeing 70 - 80 mS and before I was seeing 100 - 150 mS pretty regularly and occasional trips to 250 + mS.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I had posted a YouTube video of it last Saturday. Noticed the same thing over a good Verizon 5G connection using my iPhone 12 Pro Max as a hotspot.

Radio operation is a lot smoother.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.