Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Iphone and iPad can't connect via Smartlink

Tried both iPhone and iPad. The app sees the radio and when I hit the "tap here to connect" it goes to the refresh screen then back to the "tap here to connect screen". It will also see that another device is connected to the client . . . Please Select . . . It will disconnect the other device but won't connect to the radio.

Comments

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

I have attached a photo of what my SmartLink setup looks like...this works for me...make sure your port forwarding is correct.

I had a issue like describe...I found I had a port forwarding issue...hope this helps.

73, Ronald

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.