Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"Rig Control Error" in JTDX running with SmartLink

I am remoting into a friend's 6700 with SmartLink and in FT8 mode, while running JTDX (v2.2.0 - rc152) I experience an intermittent problem with JTDX suddenly halting TX in the middle of a Q at which time the "Rig Control Error" window pops up asking me if I "want to reconfigure the radio interface?" Clicking the "Details" tab indicates "Hamlib error": Communications timed out while setting frequency." At that point I have to simply click the "OK" each time the error occurs and then "Enable Tx" once again to resume the QSO. The error occurs frequent enough (perhaps every other Q or so) to be a nuisance.... Otherwise everything else seems to work great operating remotely with the 6700 and is probably just a compatibility issue with JTDX... But any help will be appreciated.... Tnx es 73 de Hal W8HC

Comments

• Hamphotodoc
    Hamphotodoc Member
    [{"insert":"Having same problem. Only likes one connection at a time. IE, SDR, CAT, or DAX. Using Fios fiber at remote and Spectrum cable 130 MBS at home shack. ACS\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.