Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is a list of the planned delivery dates?

Where is the list of planned delivery dates for Flex Products? What Flex products are on the shelves ready to ship?

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

I believe you will find the information you are requesting is not available.

R. Ford

• KØKQ
    KØKQ Member ✭✭

Just an FYI,

Ordered 6600 at Christmas, delivered in 9 weeks, not 12.

Absolutely worth the wait.

Dave

• aa3ssradio
    aa3ssradio Member ✭✭

I dont believe there is anything “ on the shelves” ready to be shipped.

• Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭

I missed out on a pre-loved radio for a discount of $100. The only thing keeping me from buying a radio today is the wait.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.