Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't get logging software to work

Russ
Russ Member ✭✭
edited March 2021 in Third-Party Software

I have a new computer and after downloading N3FJP or N1MM plus I get various errors concerning paths. Are there Windows 10 settings that will keep me from using my logging software? Are ports causing my problems? Rig interface info problems? My rig is the 6300 and using Windows 10. I'll be running during an upcoming QSO party and logging by hand is just too much trouble. Help please as I'm overwhelmed... Thanks Russ K5ZZR.

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Russ

if you like I can assist you tomorrow via TeamViewer.

Email me direct if you want. My email address is good on QRZ.com

Dave wo2x

• Russ
    Russ Member ✭✭

Well most of my problems were because I was selecting Flex and I should have clicked on Flex API. I was successful logging using N3FJP last week in the ARRL DX SSB contest with the exception of my recorded messages using the f keys. I could load the wav files to the N3FJP program and they offer a test button for f1 which can loop for a CQ message. This tested great but I couldn't generate an actual test on the air. I wish my Flex 6300 had more recording options and to be honest I can't imagine why they don't. I use the one for CQ but a couple more would be wonderful. Any ideas would be very appreciated as I will be running in the OKQP this weekend. Russ K5ZZR.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.