Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What happened to keyboard tuning?

One of the best things about the Mac version of SmartSDR was the ability to tune with the keyboard. In the latest release, it's gone. I've tried using the new keyboard mapper but I don't see how to assign the arrow keys, for example, to up and down tuning. Does anyone know how to get that back? Thanks.

Comments

• Pat_W5WTH
    Pat_W5WTH Member ✭✭

One feature (of the millions of other features) that I like about FRStack for Windows is I can tune from the keyboard.

Of course.... I really don't think I should have to do this as SmartSDR advertises that ATU setting for freqs are stored, but I be **** if I can get that to work.

• do4ai
    do4ai Member ✭✭
    Keyboard tuning is still there but it was further extended by the developer. Have a look to the manual where the changes are explained.
  • K8MEJ
    K8MEJ Member ✭✭

I totally missed the frequency up and down in the keyboard assignment list. I saw tune, tuning steps, etc. Oh well, thanks for the help and kindly pointing me to RTFM :-)