Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

what size hex key for flex control knob

G3YSX
G3YSX Member, Unconfirmed
I have a Flexcontrol and as supplied the knob was loose.
This is because the hex **** had loosened in travel
I have been through my mixed collection of hex keys, but cannot find one that fits.
Does anyone know what hex key size I need to buy to fix this?
I assume it is an imperial/us size, but just knowing if it is inch or metric would help, as would confirmation that it is hex and not one of the spline headed screws.

Comments

• Mike_WB8CXO
    Mike_WB8CXO Member ✭✭

Just in case you haven't found the solution to your question...... LOL

You need a .050 hex tool to tighten or loosen the knob on the FlexControl!

Unfortunately most standard Hex key sets don't go that small.....

Any good machinists should have one in his tool kit!

Good Luck

Mike

WB8CXO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.