Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Looking for ideas for future FlexRadio training videos

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited January 2021 in Amateur Radio Interests

HNY All! (and, let's try this as a new discussion - thanks Len)

This is a duplicate of the FaceBook post I made last night.

Your input is requested.

I am looking for some videos to do for the next few months and I am asking for your input on what you would like to see, so feel free to comment.

New uses, this is your time to jump in and speak up, please.

**** BUT ****

You need to review the videos I already have on YouTube and see if I might have already done what you are asking for. I don't mind doing them, but we don't want to duplicate what we have already. Take a look at the link attached to see what we have.

A list of our YouTube videos are here, so check them out first.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FlexRadioSystems/videos

Comments

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭

Is there a text transcript of the videos available for those of us that live nowhere near the internet? (my connection is about equal to a 9600 baud modem connection...videos don't like that. It can handle email and that's about it. On the bright side...I am in the middle of nowhere with a very low noise floor.) I would love to be able to download a transcript (or even the video from something other than youtube) when I'm in the city and watch it at my leisure rather than park my **** in the corner of some cafe somewhere and watch while others debate whether I"m a bum, freeloader or just creepy. (no discussions allowed on the later)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.