Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PSK31 and RTTY settings

Options

I been looking for settings on the Flex 6500 for the proper audio ,

I just keep seeing problems , I don't have any problems with my 6500 works great !

I am running digital master 780 , my DAX is at 25 tx stream the power is like 80 watts , the mic shows -10

never hitting 0 Red.

But the sig color is red in the middle on the pan adapter . Where is the ALC threshold?

Maybe i am getting fooled by my display setting ?

Please provide your settings 100w max with a clean setting for clean signal , I don t want the digital kings freaking out :)

Comments

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As you surmised , yes I think that you are being fooled by the display gain setting. Using WSJT as test signal source, if I turn the display gain up over 33 I get the red line that you described. I think that you are OK turn down the display gain to under 30.

Gayle K0FLY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.