Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Meastro connects remote, SmartSDR fails remote

Smart SDR 3.1.12 connects to 6700 on local LAN, Maestro connects remotely via SmartLink, but remote Smart SDR says "There are currently no radios available" and hangs, such that pressing "log in" or "SmartSDR setup" sounds an error note, then I cannot terminate SmartSDR except with Windows Program Manager. SmartLink test is green at radio site. OS is Windows 10 Pro 19042.685. Worked fine yesterday. What am I missing? Do I have to re-install SmartSDR?

Best Answer

• N5CQ
    N5CQ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Update: After a windows update and reboot, the SSDR app

runs but the somehow the login information was deleted. I could select login without an error tone and then reenter the login to SmartLink info. Weird but works now. 73 John N5CQ

Answers

• N5CQ
    N5CQ Member ✭✭

Update: another PC is able to log in remotely using SmartSDR so the problem seems to be one just one computer. DAX and CAT work as normal when I log in with Maestro, but Smart SDR will not.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.