Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QO100 Fldigi - SSDR

Options
Roland HB9VQQ
Roland HB9VQQ Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Third-Party Software
I just finished setting up my QO100 ground station. Downlink is between 10489.500 - 10490.00 MHz. I have a UP/Down Transverter connected to XVTA. RX/TX all working fine. Now I wanted to use FLDIGI and found the DL Freq. is not displayed, it still shows the QRG of the last selected HF Band. Using RigCat. FLDIGI PTT, TX/RX all working fine, just the Frequency which is not picked up.

Is this a known issue ?

Answers

• Roland HB9VQQ
    Roland HB9VQQ Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Same problem with OmniRig. What is the CAT command to read the frequency from the Transverter ports ?
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Roland, can you give me more details on your transvertersolutuon? I am nterested to to setup a qo100 setup like yours Tnx Don
  • Roland HB9VQQ
    Roland HB9VQQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Don,

I made a drawing to show the schematic overview of my setup. The extra RX with the Afedri SDR is entirely optional and only required if you wanna have full duplex capability.

Transverter is from the Netherlands.  
    http://www.hfprints.com/pe1cmo/rc_images/pe1cmo_products.pdf

Roland
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It seems a really well done setup, the netherland guy provides good products Thanks Ik2egl
  • ik2egl
    ik2egl Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Roland
    I am in touch with Steven for xvtrto use it from flex
    Now my question for you is how you get down digital to fldigi.
    Do you receive with sdr console and open a virtual cable to fldigi?
  • Roland HB9VQQ
    Roland HB9VQQ Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry for the late response have not noticed your question until today. Yes correct I receive through SDR Console and feed the RX Audio to fldigi with the help of VB-Audio virtual cable.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.