Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problems using FreeDV software with DAX

This discussion was created from comments split from: FreeDV waveform updates.

Answers

• W9EN
    W9EN Member ✭✭

I’ve tried using the FreeDV software directly and having trouble with the transmit side configuration. For RX config I select the DAX Audio RX1 and PC speakers no problem (defaults to 44100 sample rate). But when I try to config the TX side, I select DAX TX Audio and USB mic but the sample rate is not configurable. When I try to save the config it complains that the sample rates need to be the same, but the program doesn’t let me select the sample rate for TX.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.