Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Changing Categories

When I want to go from one category to another I have to click Categories in the banner, wait for that page to load and then select the category I want to go to and wait again. It would make navigation much faster if clicking on Category in the banner would give a drop down you could use to select where you want to go.

Jon...kf2e

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

Select the category from the right hand side bar.

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Tim,

RE: Select the category from the right hand side bar.

That works for my PC but not on my iPad. The categories are not displayed on mobile devices apparently. That may be what Jon is using?

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Update.....on my iPad the categories are displayed at the bottom of the page. So while there isn’t a right column, you can scroll down and click on a category.

Al / NN4ZZ

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

The mobile version of the Community will not have the same UI capabilities as a browser on a larger screen because the mobile devices are "real estate" limited. You will just have to navigate to the category you desire using the navigation capabilities available on the device.