Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I'm coming now and I'm already in love! ❤️

Hello guys, my name is Kadu (PY2KDU) amateur radio here in Brazil, I'm a video designer, technology lover and passionate about the hobby!

I was very resistant to enter the world of SDR, so now I'm here, surprised and in love with my 6300. As I love making videos about my activities, I'm sure that starting today we will have many things from Flex Radio on my social networks!

🎬www.facebook.com/PY2KDU/videos_by
🎬www.youtube.com/py2kdu

Thank you!

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Welcome to SDR and the wonderful world of Flex! I was quite excited when I first fired up my 6500 and have been amazed/in love with the radio ever since.

The neat thing about SDR is that the radio keeps re-inventing itself with each iteration of the software!

Have fun! And thanks for joining us in the community.

• Gene Duprey
    Gene Duprey Member ✭✭

I bought my 6500/Maestro combo 2 years ago, and now my Collins S-Line and Icom 775 DSP hardly see any air time. I do use my Collins 30L-1 amp with the 6500 though.

Gene, K1GD

• Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭

Kadu,

😀Welcome to the group and the new community.. Flex has worked really hard to make hasty withdrawal of GetSatisfaction community as complete as possible (thanks to Tim and others at Flex to make this happen)

I am sure you will enjoy your 6300, and will learn something every day, and how there is a way to make just about anything happen..

• Very happy.
    Thank you all for the messages!
  • Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Hello Kadu and welcome to the Flex Group. Great to hear you are enjoying your Flex-6300. In case you did not know there is an on-the-air Flex Net each Sunday on 14.329 mhz (+/ QRM), at 1800 UTC. Please join us if you can. You can also listen to the Flex Net live streaming on Youtube by searching "WA5QPZ" on or about the time of the Net.

Butch, KF4HR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.