Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Do I need to change the user/password to connect to different remotes from off the network?

If I am outside of my network (like via an iPad on WiFi at a coffee shop for example), if I want to connect to my remote at home and then a remote at a friend's house, do I have to logout of SmartLink to connect to the different remotes (since they have different user/passwords)?

If I use my Maestro, can it store the credentials for different sites so I do not need to login again?

I am trying to understand how manual a process using multiple remotes is. I realize that may not be everyone's use case, but my focus is on a club remote shared among multiple people but also users that may want to connect to their remote at their house (but while they are out and about).

Thanks,

Tom NY4I

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

As of right now the Windows SmartSDR software or the Maestro only store the last one used. I think I read the MAC SmartSDR and IOS version's store multiple logins

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.