Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio Training Videos

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited April 2020 in New Ideas
Hi All

I trust you and all your families are doing well!  Personally, I am glad I have Ham radio as it really still allows me to be social with all my friends all over the world.  What an amazing hobby.  :)

Since so many of you are new to the FlexRadio solution, you may not be aware of all the help videos we on YouTube.

If you haven't had a chance to review them, you can find them all here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FlexRadioSystems/videos

Take care!  Sing Happy Birthday twice while washing your hands and maybe we will hear you on the air while you are enjoying some shack time.

Many 73!  

Mike va3mw

0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Mike, Thanks for putting all of the Vids in one place.
    Andy...W3LI
  • jwinner
    jwinner Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Does anyone remember the words for "Happy Birthday"?
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Mike, I thought I had watched them all, but I see that there are several that YouTube did not show in my searches.
    Len, KD0RC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.