Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master

Andy W3LI
Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Third-Party Software
I see a lot of words dedicated to Slice Master. I also see a lot of problems with it???? What is it? Is there a description somewhere?

Answers

• Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    A quick Google of Slice-Master revealed this...

https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000

Jon...kf2e 
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited January 2020
    Don't believe everything you read.  People complain about things that do not work long before they compliment that it works well.

Give it a try.
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Tnx Jon, Will take a look there.
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Your right about that Mike. I do not see the logging program listed that I use. Will contact DBO via email and see what he says.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.