Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro lost my Version. How do I get it back? Versions listed are not ones I am using.

Steven WA8Y
Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Maestro
Fired up my Maestro today. Used it remotely over Labor Day weekend.  My V2.3.9.112 is not in the "Select a Version" list.  This is the version I prefer to use and its the SmartSDR on my laptop and PC in Shack.  Its a good thing I'm using it local today.

Answers

• Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I had that happen to me after a reboot of my 6400M. Rebooted again and the radio just came up with having to select a version.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited March 2020
    2.3.9 is no longer available on M models or Maestros as we keep 3 versions around for each major version.  

For v2, this is v2.4.9, v2.5.1 and v2.6.0.

Mike

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Sad.  I only want that version.  The others have bugs, like now recording and no QSK
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    i agree with steve...

i have 6600m
    and
    i have had the need to test something that use to work with 2.3.9 but not 2.4.9...

and
    of course when 2.5.1 and 3.x.x came out even more of mess for some mac s/w...cause some of the API's were changed so much

need to be able to got back at time for our own testing...

please consider us owner / users who do a little more out of the ordinary..

Paul K3SF
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    can I delete another version 2 to get V2.3.9.112?

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Do the higher Version 2's display spots from DXLab SpotCollector?
  • Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    It does with v2.5.1 and 2.6.0
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    To update everyone.  I opened a Ticket.  And then I downloaded v2.6.0.143 to my PC in Shack. Upon opening it, the Flex 6600 took the update.  Everything went very smooth.  It took me an hour plus to do it and another hour to use/test and get used to it.  A good skill exercise for any Flex owner.  And I didn't lose any profiles, and record/play buttons work!  Then I updated the Maestro, no problems.  I have DXLab Spots displayed in the panafall.  Everything is good, this is my new favorite version.  I won't go back because I can't, and if I did, well the profiles would be erased.
    SmartSDR CAT stored all my settings, but I first had to select my PC in Shack (in the Station box, near the top of the CAT window).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.