Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is this?

Larry _ NY8T
Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Answers

• FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Looks to me like ATT. cable modem.
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Is the the interference I hear of people having with u-verse?
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
     I had the same ****.  I could actually key up and talk and it would  shut it off. LOL. 
     Yep that is what it sure looks like to me, It cycled and sweeped just like that. It sucks that there equipment interferes with the Amateur band,
  • Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Definetly some switching power supply or inverter/konverter  nearby. Nearby can even be 300 Feet ! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.