Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Page right / left for Panafall?

WC6Y
WC6Y Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
I would enjoy having a "page right" button at the bottom of the waterfall on my Maestro, just to the left of "Meters" and a "Page left" button just to the right of the "<Display" button. E.g. Clicking "Page Right" would change the display from showing 14.000 / 14.013 to showing 14.013 / 14.026. Somewhat faster and more positive than dragging one's finger horizontally across the entire screen. Sometimes I'm not careful & get my finger in the frequencies and end up changing the spacing & have to change back etc.

Thoughts?
Ken WC6Y

Comments

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Ken,
    Good idea, sounds like a nice feature and it would be helpful on the Windows SSDR GUI as well.  It would be much faster to scan a few pages than dragging.  Here is a mockup below.  I don't want to hijack your Maestro idea so if you would prefer I can write it up separately.  

Since some people don't like additional buttons on the screen, the PAGE LEFT / RIGHT buttons could be enabled / disabled in the settings menu.   

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
    Win 10 SSDR V2.4.9

• WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hijack away! No pride of authorship here. I did cross-post (I think) the idea on the Windows and IOS forums as well.
    -- Ken
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Good idea! My thought is that the paging should go beside the "S B - +", on the Maestro these time out. In other words touch the Maestro screen anywhere and the page forward and back buttons appear, then they fade away if not used in so many seconds.
  • WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    That sounds good! However Flex decides to implement it (if they do), I'm sure it will be aesthetically pleasing.
    -- Ken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.