Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I am in process of upgrading from flex 5000a to 6600m + Maestro. Need advice for rest of station cha

Options
Matthew Charnecki
edited June 2019 in Maestro
Going to new Flex I have a question as to what will work with it. My antennas are a mix of dipoles in attic HMO limits. I did sneak a vertical that covers multibands into the landscaping. I have a Palstar HF-auto and the antennas are switched using in array solutions 2x6 and a rat pack. Thinking my AL80B needs to change to something that auto change bands. Looking at 1.3k-FA , ALS-1306 with ARI-1306, or a BK kit. Never had bad luck at MFJ. +

Answers

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Any of the amps you mentioned should work with your 6600M, as well as the Power Genius XL (if you don't mind the wait). 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.