Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Update to 3.19 - No monitored audio on SSDR/iPAD/Maestro

David Hickman
David Hickman Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Updated to 3.19 - No monitored audio on SSDR/iPAD/Maestro from digital modes ( DAX )

I can operate all digital modes as normal ( HRD, WSJT, etc,) However I do not get any monitored TX audio on ANY device. This worked fine until the 3.x upgrade.

I have performed a factory reset via holding the power button and problem is still present.

Setup:  

Flex 6300 - 3.19

End points - SSDR ( two different windows laptops) iPAD, Maesto v2.

Networks tested: DIRECT ( Windows Laptop ) Maestro, local class c - ALL, Smartlink ( All)

Modes Tested: Traditional and multiflex.

Digital Software tested: HRD, WSJT-X, FliDigi, FS8-Call

Comments

• mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    David It not your imagination Version 3.19 has some serious Bugs in it !!!!!!! Went back to V2.49 Feel V3.19 was a waste of time & $$ Lots of bugs in it !!! 73 Mike
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Flex announced at the dinner at Xenia  there will be a point release for version 3 coming out next week. Not sure exactly what will be addressed in it.

Dave wo2x
  • David Hickman
    David Hickman Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Good.  I am sticking with 3.0.19, the fact that I can leave the Maestro for rag chewing and then spin up SSDR for digital use only is worth the price of admission by itself.

I miss the ability to monitor, but it is not a game changer for me to revert.

• Ken Chandler
    Ken Chandler Member
    edited May 2019
    I've got V3.19 and I've also no TX Audio, v 2.4.9 was ok...bug!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.