Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6700 w/GPS & USB Tuning for sale

Thomas Nicholson
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
 Flex 6700 w/GPS & USB Tuning 
Purchased "Refurb" from FLEX RADIO June, 2018
Ver. 2.4.9
Pictures by request. Tell me what views you need.
Works FB with no dings etc. with boxes.
$5250 shipped $5150 local pickup North Port, FL 34286
Prices are "FIRM" No PayPal.
Please No Tire Kickers !!!

Comments

• Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    By "Tire Kickers" do you mean anyone with questions?
  • Thomas Nicholson
    edited April 2019
    By no means. If you have a serious interest in the radio I'll answer any & all questions I can & will provide all jpegs that are requested. Everyone here knows what a "Tire Kicker/Window Shopper" is. I'm a retired owner of a Gunsmithing business of 39years, so I'm guessing that will go a long way to explaining my patience or lack there of??
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Does USB tuning mean that it comes with a FlexControl knob with 3 buttons?
  • Reg
    Reg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Does USB tuning mean that it comes with a FlexControl knob with 3 buttons?
  • Thomas Nicholson
    edited April 2019
    Yes it does.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.