Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 3.0.19.1 Released

Mark_W3II
Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
- Includes FRStack 2 features
- FRStack now support FlexAPI 3.0.19
- multiView support
- TX Band Settings view / edit

SmartSDR V3 supports multiple clients, you can bind FRStack to specific client in order to target client you wish to Tune, MOX or set TX Band Settings.

Sync Client Slices feature will keep clients' slices in sync with each other. The purpose is to allow the use of Maestro as a control surface for SmartSDR when co-located. You must not bind to a client for this feature to work.

Full release history can be found at http://www.mkcmsoftware.com/Flex/Index

Comments

• John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Mark, thank you for the quick update.  I really like how you can easily see who is connected to the radio, what frequency they are using, mode and antenna selections.  Now you can easily tell if someone else is lurking on your radio.
  • W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Mark, I'll echo the thanks for the quick update.  Nicely adapted to support multi-client. 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice work Mark. Well done.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Nice Mark! I like the control surface support. Dave wo2x
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thank you Mark, excellent work!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Your really on the ball there Mark
  • Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Syncing the slices of two different clients is the killer feature. It took one day for a 3rd party app to build ontop of the new possibilities of multiFlex. Can your legacy radio do that?

Thanks to FlexRadio and Mark!

Andy
    kU7T
  • RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Mark...
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    great Job Mark,
    I found a little bug I think, in the PGXL tune Amp unkey or tune drive Power  doesn't drop or increase  the tune power, maybe it is because I use the Radio tune button and not and not the FRStack button

thank again Mark
    Bret
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thanks Mark!
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I'll check into this issue when I get back to shack this weekend. Thanks for the report.
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I have updated FRStack to address bugs reported on the first release of V3 and improve the View All / Sync A & B Slice feature (Clients viewer). FRStack now binds to a client and you can open the Clients viewer / sync feature at the same time. 73  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.