Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Custom line annotations in SDR?

Options
Roger_W6VZV
Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
Having more fun with my Flex 6400M than a human being should be allowed to have.  One thought that I had.  Could Flex consider a feature in SDR that allowed a custom line annotation on the frequency part of the spectrum.  To clarify, what I mean is, for example, a feature that would enable an annotation say, at 14150 that would show a vertical line with the legend "Phone band edge" or something like that.  Or at some other freq with "XYZ Net Freq." or somesuch.  Just a thought.  Make it custom so that those who don't want such annotations don't have to look at them.

de Roger W6VZV

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Could also show if a memory has been established for a displayed frequency.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Not that it has been designed for it but you could put a narrow TNF filter on those points and lock them in place. 
    If you put them right on the Zero Beat line it at least won't hurt on SSB because the Passbands are 150 Hz above or below zerobeat. 
    Maybe this will temporarily work for what your wanting to do.

Bret

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.