Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ham Radio Deluxe v6.5.0.196

Fred KE4Q
Fred KE4Q Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Before installing the update...has anyone had any issues with the newest HRD release

Answers

• Neil   N4FN
    Neil N4FN Member
    edited July 2019
    Absolutely no issues at all. It worked just fine. It was a seamless update. I use the log, rotor and cluster. It worked 100%
    Neil   N4FN
  • Jim Brinza
    Jim Brinza Member
    edited February 2019
    No issues at all!!
  • Mike Presnell
    Mike Presnell Member
    edited February 2019
    The only issue I have found so far , is a problem in the LogBook Awards section.  
    The DXCC Digital calculation is incorrect.   Mike is already aware of it, and will get it fixed in the next update.
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    It does take some time and needs to installed a microsoft program before installing HRD and then needs to restart you computer etc. Saying this I have installed on 2 win10 machines but have not ran HRD since. It did not mess with my DAX or CAT as I have ran other software which is OK
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    HRD 6.5.0.196 had issues with password persistence and has been updated to 199:

HRD 6.5.0.199 running here without any problems
    https://www.hamradiodeluxe.com/downloads.html
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    This version v6.5.0.199 is great and one of the best so far for Flex radios that I have use.
    However; HRD needs to do more for those of use using Flex gear.
    I wrote HRD after the installation and inquire; why there so many updates for the oversea radios.
    This is their replied:

Kevin (KC7FPF) posted 02/27/2019 11:58 AM
    Good morning Ernest:
    Thank-you for contacting HRD support. One of the goals with HRD to allow the flex radio to interface the HRD a bit better The development is looking at it. Hopefully some time soon. 

If you use HRD, send then a complement for this upgrade and let them know you are waiting for their updates to include a **** here and there for Flex users.

• Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    My install went perfectly no problems at all.
    de Roger W6VZV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.