Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows cumulative update problem

2»

Answers

• Rick Ciotti W3DIY
    Rick Ciotti W3DIY Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I don't see these options but this should work...

"check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them".

How about when H... freezes over.  W3DIY
  • Ray - K6LJ
    Ray - K6LJ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi I have prevented the automatic updates by using a group policy. here is the link of the you tube telling you how to do it. As long as you do the update when conditions are right like removing all of SDR it helps. Long term not probably good cause you do not get the updates installed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-bmRe0VEeQ
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Burch - Windows 10 's security model is now security through malfunction!  8^)
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I have a Windows 7 install on my Mac that has 100 percent uptime. My laptop is running W10, and not so good. 
  • W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Is there a Help file or any type of instructions that come with his program ?

Paul
    w2eck

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.