Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600 & Fldigi

W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭
Still a new 6600 user trying to work my way thru getting various programs running. My latest project is Fldigi. So far am receiving fine and transmitting fine in PSK31. But no luck getting the CAT working. Changing freqs in SSDR does not change freq in Fldigi and vice versa. Have read thru a number of articles in the archives and reviewed and compared a number of screen shots there to mine but still having the CAT issue.
-using an SSDR Com port (6) in RigCat and have downloaded and installed the latest XML file from Fldigi and installed it.

Any hints on where to look to solve this issue. Can send screen shots of my setup if necessary.

Paul
w2eck

Answers

• Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Can you post a screenshot of your SmartSDR-CAT Utility Window?
    I always have to remember that any Flex "CAT" port is really a PAIR, in SmartSDR-CAT;
    1. for the CAT COM port #, and one for the EtherNet UDP "port" on the Flex Radio Ethernet side.

Neal
  • W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Neal - in the process of taking some screen shots to post I noticed, in the Fldigi RigCat tab; I had not checked the use Rig Cat box- checked and problem solve - CAT now working.

Thanks for help
    Paul
    w2eck

• Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Excellent!

Neal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.