Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM+ and CW Skimmer - again

W9ILY
W9ILY Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'm still trying to get Skimmer to populate the entry box in N1MM+. The calls appear on my 6500 panadapter fine and when I click on them the radio frequency changes as expected. However, the calls do not populate the N1MM+ entry box. I am sure this is a configuration issue but don't know what it might be. I am using Slicemaster that opens the skimmer application, and SDR bridge. Older posts indicate this is not possible BUT recent developments may have changed those posts. Any help getting the call to populate into N1MM+?

Related Conversations Photo of FRED  W9TB

COVER 6600M

• Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary Johnson

6600M Manual

• Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Simpson

Shipping date for 6600M

• Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lonn

Picture of the rear of the 6600M

• Question
  • Answered
Photo of elan

some qustion on the 6600m

• Question
  • Answered

Related Categories

Answers

• Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi,

Getting something into N1MM+ (bandmap spot, AMQ window spot, EntryWindow call stack box, Spectrum window spot) requires it to come through the normal telnet feed. Have you connected to a telnet feed with the telnet window that provides these spots?

To get these spots into a feed you have multiple options:
    - post the spots to the RBN, then connect to any retail clusters that include RBN spots, or
    - do not post to RBN and connect your N1MM+ telnet window directly to your local feed.  That local feed could come from CW Skimmer, Slicemaster aggregator, RBN aggregator or some other software like WinTelnetX...

Andy
    KU7T

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.