Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Battery from Mogix

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
edited July 2019 in New Ideas
This was shared some time ago.

This battery

https://www.imogix.com/collections/cell-phone-accessories/products/mogix-external-battery-charger-10...

Does fit in the Maestro and it looks like it is on sale for $28.95 and they only have 6218 of them left in stock.  :)

This is a personal recommendation and Flex has no business relationship with Mogix nor do we support their products.  However, many have been using them.  (consider that the small print ... hi hi)

73, Mike 

Comments

• Neil   N4FN
    Neil N4FN Member
    edited July 2019
    It fits perfectly, and check Amazon and eBay they had it on sale a lot less than that price. I have two of them. It is one on the Flex suggested list.
    Neil   N4FN
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited August 2018
    Hey Neil, I saw you running around Huntsville, but I never got a chance to say hi.  You seemed busier than I was! 

Mike

• Neil   N4FN
    Neil N4FN Member
    edited July 2019
    I did check on line and the price was fairly constant at 28.95. Quite frequently they put them on sale with a big savings so if your need is not immediate check the site frequently. Plus they give free shipping. I think a lot of savings is on color. They have Black and White cases, so sometimes if they have a lot of one color they try to adjust inventory.
    Neil   N4FN
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Mike, another gentleman had posted a link when the price was low. I don't know why I didn't buy it then. Anyway I ordered one. Now I have three Maestro batteries, Yahoo! And I have found that you need to leave the Maestro plugged into a power source to keep the internal battery charged. I hadn't used to Maestro for a week or so, it was sitting in a go-bag, got it set up at my daughter's house and had to wait 24 hours for it to charge up the internal battery . (might have worked after a few hours). I usually run it on battery power with a Wi-Fi connection, that way its portable, and I don't have to start it all over again, it's ready to move to another room.
  • Neil   N4FN
    Neil N4FN Member
    edited July 2019
    Mike 
    Sorry I missed seeing you. I would have enjoyed an eye ball. I was busy giving N2TU Stu/Lou grief  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.