Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX 1 2 3 not working

W2PP
W2PP Member ✭✭
OK just got the Flex 6700 back from fan repair...thanks for that...but TX1 2 3 are not keying my amp.  They are enabled.  What am I missing????
Thanks
Peter

Comments

• mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Guess you could Reset Radio. If that does not work 
    Downgrade to lower version try it out then upgrade to higher version
    Which Amp are you using ?
    73 Mike
    ( Use an Ameritron Buffer switch here between Flex and Amp here )

• Andreas Junge
    Andreas Junge Member
    edited April 2019
    Are you running DDUTIL ?

If yes, that would be a good starting point to check as it enables/disables TX lines for different amps. 

73, Andreas, N6NU
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Not using any other programs. I can short the cable ends and the amp keys so it’s not the cable. The radio was reset nadda Peter
  • Andreas Junge
    Andreas Junge Member
    edited April 2019
    And the TX outputs are enabled?

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yes they are
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Enable a profile and check.
    If not enabled maybe add it to be ( on) in the profile and save.

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    They are enabled
  • AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018

Do you have any global profiles in the drop down menu?

Might make create  a new profile and add the Tx-1,2,3.
    Not sure what (*default) entails.

• AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018

These profiles will change as you change them on the main Ssdr software interface in the back ground.

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I have tried multiple of my profiles
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    The " * " indicates that changes have been made to the Default Profile, and haven't been saved.

#FlexRadio IRC chat

For real-time discussions

SDRgadgets

User created documentation.
               Volunteer!!

73, Jay - NO5J

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    OK solved, what a ****....I used a picture of the rear of the 6700 off the internet that was WRONG.  I had the PTT lines in the wrong places....man...once in the correct spots of course it worked.  How embarrassing to say the least
    Peter

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well, some progress but things are not right.  Only TX1 toggles the amp.  I've tried disabling all of them, and nothing happens, .....if I enable TX2, then TX1 toggles NOT TX2, ....enable TX1 and TX1 works just fine.....I can short the cables of course then things work fine....thoughts????
    Peter
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Sounds like you need a factory reset..
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    OK, how might I do that?
    and thanks
    Peter
  • Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    And, you don't need to refer to yourself as a ****, for making a simple human mistake.
    [The only thing I hate more than perfect people, are the ones who THINK they are perfect! :-)  ]

Cheers,

Neal
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I think Patton said something like that!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Peter, hold the center button in on the multi button while also holding in the power button,,so both together...the front screen will count down to 0,,then release buttons..
    The light on the power button will flash white when it is resetting.
  • W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Tim and I have been emailing....looks like its hardware so home it goes....thanks all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.