Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RX width info hidden with Spots

EA4GLI
EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
I think I found a bug.

If I have spots enabled I don't get the RX Width widget hovering the mouse over the crossing of the slice marker and the frequency banner.

If I move to a spot in the panadapter free of spots then it shows up. I guess they both share the same resource when painting over the panadapter.

Comments

• Pat N6PAT
    Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    When this bug is addressed please include an option to disable the widget completely. I don't use it and find it very annoying when it keeps popping up.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Salvador, you don't need that widget, it is also over on the control panel.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I actually would like to be able to modify the lower filter width like you do with the upper and you used to do in PowerSDR. With the mouse over the blue slice width.

I like to be able to modify it for each slice without having to select it, move al the way to the right of the screen and move it without the visual clue of the interference signals I see in the panadapter.... that it exist in the control panel doesn't make a ton of sense to me.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    PSDR does not have that pass band widget,,I wish It did.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Bump... FRS any update on this?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.