Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I am Flex less

Doug
Doug Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Dropped my 6400M off at the local UPS terminal this AM to get the final PEN done. Already missing it hurry home my 6400M

Comments

• N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hi Hi!....it will come home soon! Better than ever!
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I got my email for the PEN late Saturday. I am going on a staycation soon and don't want to be Flexless during my staycation. Keep us posted on the turn around time.
  • Joel N9LQ
    Joel N9LQ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I had mine done about 3-4 weeks ago, and it was about 1 week door to door.  The actual time at the Flex facility was about 24 hours, the rest was UPS transit time (I live in Illinois).  I was very pleased with that service experience.

• Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Same here as Joel for my 6600M, one day at Flex for the fix and the rest with UPS!
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2018
    I feel your pain!
  • KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I was flex-less and amp-less for 3 day recently.  Almost lost it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.