Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM+ SO2R with 6600M. Only single spectrum window supported?

Andy - KU7T
Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am trying to get N1MM+ spectrum windows to work. I can get a single window for Radio1/slice A, but would expect a 2nd window while doing SO2R.  Has anyone figured out how to get 2 windows?  If not, I an work with N1MM to sort it out... but I wanted to check with others first...

Andy
KU7T

Answers

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This post should be directed to Tom N1MM and the N1MM programming team.  as far as I know, currently only 1 pan adapter is supported. 
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Andy,
    I asked this question not too long ago on the N1MM reflector.  Chris is correct.  Unless something has changed since I asked the question, only one spectrum window is supported.
    Rich - N5ZC
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Andy,
    I asked this question not too long ago on the N1MM reflector.  Chris is correct.  Unless something has changed since I asked the question, only one spectrum window is supported.
    Rich - N5ZC
  • N2TTA
    N2TTA Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    How about WL? Support two slide spectrum windows from 6600m ? Yuri N2TTA
  • Andy - KU7T
    Andy - KU7T Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Just FYI, N1MM+ in SO2R mode does now support 2 spectrum windows for data coming from a Flex running Smart SDR v2. The latest N1MM+ update is needed for it (1.0.7223.0 or later from http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15).  If you see any issues let me know.

Andy
    KU7T
    (member of N1MM+ dev team)
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Looks good Andy,
    Rich - N5ZC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.