Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 2.3.9 Install Okay

Options
Lionel
Lionel Member ✭✭✭
I just installed 2.3.9 with only one issue.  During the firmware upgrade the 6400 showed a boot failure at the end of the upgrade.  The power button flashed 3xred and did not respond to either a short or long push.  I removed power, waited a couple of minutes and reapplied power and turned the 6400 on.  Boot was normal, SSDR found it and connected with no issues. 

The boot failure appears to have no impact on the firmware upgrade following the needed cold boot. 

Prior to the SSDR upgrade to .9 I uninstalled the old SSDR versions.  I selected YES to KEEP the DAX drivers. 

DAX worked fine after the .9 upgrade-i.e. the drivers were all present and working.

So, the upgrade did just fine and took maybe ten minutes. 

Comments

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yes, all went well and new version works FB on PC and Maestro ( so far I've just used it on CW) . I keep my old versions, but unpin them from the task bar in favor of the newest version.
    I go to the Flex Downloads page and I download the new version, it comes with the new Dax and Cat versions. After I open Smart SDR and it updates, I use it for a while. If everything's okay then I exit SmartSDR on the PC, turn on the Maestro and download the new version and I operate from the Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.