Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Spots working on 6400M

Ron WD5FUN
Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
Spots are working on 6400M front panel using Slice Master 6000.  Now waiting for N3FJP's ACL to work with DX spots on 6000 series.

Comments

• Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I just updated my 6400M to the new SDR this last evening.  Went fine; kudos to Flex.  Can you or anyone point me to a primer about Slicemaster so that I can understand what it does?  Apparently I will need it to enjoy the new Spots capability, as I use JT Alert, WSJT-X, and HRD/DM780, and not N1MM or the other logging programs.
  • Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hi Roger:   Please review this thread.   The SliceMaster author posted some links and info.

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/slice-master

Cheers,

Neal
  • Ron WD5FUN
    Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

The following site will fully explain it and how to use: https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000  Good luck
  • Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Thank you, Ron and Neal.  Appreciate it.  I've only been a Flex user for around a month, so still learning to walk, let alone run.  
    de Roger W6VZV
  • Neal Pollack, N6YFM
    Neal Pollack, N6YFM Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Roger, me too. 1 month into new Flex. Feel free to post lots of questions, I do :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.