Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Sound from smartsdr

James Madden
James Madden Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
no longer getting sound from smartsdr on my pc. is working on my ipad

Answers

• Bill English
    Bill English Member
    edited January 2020
    Click on the audio at the top left and make sure it's not unchecked. 
  • Steve
    Steve Member
    edited June 2018
    Do you mean top right?  The little box with PC Audio is on my top right.  Unfortunately, there is nothing I can click.  Am I missing something?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    You should be able to click that little box that says PC Audio
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    If it is greyed out so it won't let you click it then the default sound device is not selected in your playback devices.
  • Steve
    Steve Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank you. But I have tried all the devices shown in the sound icon with no success. I'm still stuck without sound.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Is it possible to power cycle bother radio and ipad?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.