Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Customer Service

Art - N4QNT
Art - N4QNT Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Is anyone home?? I’ve called 4 times now for support on my new 6400 troubles.. The nice lady who answers the calls keeps saying the same thing .. no one is available but they will call back shortly.. still waiting two days now.. I have an open ticket about no 6m output and only max 45watts on 10m and gradually gets better on 40m at 92 watts out into a DL5k palstar..

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.