Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Right Click on ANT on SmartSDR to cycle thru them.

EA4GLI
EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in New Ideas
As the title says I would like to be able to Right Click over ANT on both TX and RX to cycle through the different antenna options. Right now I have to left click, a menu drops down, moves the mouse to the desired antenna and then left click again. Right Click is not used for anything else in that area and that could be convenient.

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I disagree, I think it would be too easy to inadvertently click on antenna and could cause problems while transmitting. I like the way it is to go through a 2-step process.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    How do you inadvertently RIGHT click on Antenna?? LOL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.