Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pure Signal!!!!!!

Simon Lambert
Simon Lambert Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Pure Signal!!!

Do not let the guys go! For when the Pure signal with Flex? Everything is to wear it in open source to devellopper something that looks like it !! Thank you !!

Answers

• K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophé?
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Simon - I am with you. From what I gather though it will be coming sometime in the future, exact date TBD.
  • Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    yo 

le prob ses que le code open soure du pure signal et pour usage non comercial selement  !!
    donk sa implique refaire from scratch ,tout en evitent les nobreux brevet et autre 
    ses une question de temp ,  mait sa vas venir ;-) ,surtout que las les new radio sont sortie ...

Marc VE2PN
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited January 2018
    Ont se croisent les doights Marc!!!
  • Robert Greene
    Robert Greene Member
    edited January 2018
    Zappa?
  • Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Think is a good moment to all like the Simon Request to Pre-distortion
    and put is as next most wanted feature  !!!

now that new radio is out it time to go back into adding Feature to SmartSDR
    may great to be the first non open source radio manufacturer to present at next Hamvention a Clean pre-distortion radio Transceiver  ;-)

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Simon...drop the "Pure Signal" moniker.  That is a marketing name for Adaptive Pre-distortion for a competitive product.

• David Orman
    David Orman Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    This would definitely be quite nice. Adaptive pre-distortion is only second to different (better for many) noise mitigation on my checklist of wants, both of which the OSS product has done quite amazingly.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I think the PGXL having the sample port is a hint that it's on the radar.

I believe Steve may have hinted at it at 6m bbq. Have to look at the video. Of course, no time frame, no promises. No, I don't know details. 

• Torrey Mitchell
    Torrey Mitchell Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    The new Elecraft KPA-1500 amp has a sampling port specifically accommodate adaptive predistortion.
  • Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    The German Kit RF-2K+ Amp also has a sampling port. Its being used successfully with some of the ADP Transceivers out there.
  • mlstutler
    mlstutler Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I think Flex should call their version SmartSignal.   Just sayin.  
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes sir!! I reccord it !!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    Since this topic has been asked and answer and this subject have significant history on the Community, I am inclined to close the post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.