Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I HAVE UPDATED MY QRZ SITE SO IT FEATURES PICTURES OF THE FLEX 6300 AND SMARTSDR

Don Stefanik
Don Stefanik Member
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I updated my QRZ  site with more pictures showing my Laptop, Desktop, and I-Pad running with the Flex 6300. Thanks for those who have done all the work in making this all possible.
Everyone have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.
VA3KBC DON/DJ

https://www.qrz.com/db/VA3KBC

Comments

• Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Nice station setup Don. I'd bet you have a seriously nice signal out on 160m. Great job on the doublet OM. Merry Christmas! 73' & DX Clay N9IO
  • Don Stefanik
    Don Stefanik Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks Clay.
    I plan on updating with some more pictures in the future.
    Yes I get some good reports from the guys I talk to. Usually 59 plus 20 to 30.
    I get very good audio reports with the RE27ND.
    If anyone is interested my EQ for TX is
    63 = -10db
    125 = -10db
    250 = +2db
    500 = -5db
    1k = 0
    2k = +8db
    4k = +8db
    8k = 0

73 DON/DJ
    VA3KBC

• KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I enjoyed the tour!
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Your land looks wonderful.  To have that much space for towers and antennas!

Nicely done sir!
  • Reinaldo Leandro
    edited December 2017
    Beautiful pictures on QRZ, congratulations on your fine station and area landscape.
    Wonder how it looks in winter time.
    Merry Christmas

• Don Stefanik
    Don Stefanik Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks all who viewed the site and enjoyed it. I have added just a few more pictures to give some more explanations. I will probably adjust them as time goes by and I can word it better. 73 VA3KBC Don/DJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.