Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro v.1.11.12 release note

IK2HKT Stefano
IK2HKT Stefano Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in Maestro
In the  note of the new release 1.11.12 you wrote:

Please download and review the SmartSDR v1.11.12 Release Notes and SmartSDR for Maestro Release Notes 

I downloaded both files but are the same ... I did not notice any differences and there are no particular instruction for Maestro.

Can you check? Maybe an error in the link?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2017
    Whoops.  That was a cut and pastes error on my part.  The link has been fixed.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.