Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 2.0 follow focus

Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
edited August 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
When undocking Windows in SSDR 2.X, does the mouse follow focus in the new window or do I have to click in it to get it to work in that window.

And if the answer is no, are their any 3rd party utilities for W10 that will allow me to do that. I do miss TweakUI from XP days

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2017
    This feature becomes a little more complicated because of this use case.

Panadapter 1 - 1 slice (it is the active slice)
    Panadapter 2 - 7 slices, none are active

Popout panadapter 2

Which slice becomes active?
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Very good point Tim!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.