Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Win 10 Creators version update ...

2»

Comments

• Wim
    Wim Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Just got the creators update... only issue was DAX driver crashing now 

will uninstall and re-install smartSDR ...
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Try reading this and uninstall, running the cleaner then reinstall. It was one of the steps I used and worked Mike N9dfd https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000504463-Removing-In-Use-Com-Ports-for-Available-Com-Ports?_ga=2.63773865.705304606.1497710621-145709167.1495395357
  • Wim
    Wim Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    yes, had to do full uninstall, then re-install, then only the VSP driver would complain, after re-installing that again got it running again. Then had to mess with windows soundcard channels a bit. Now all back ok ...
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Good to hear
  • Berry Johnson
    Berry Johnson Member
    edited October 2018
    If you want to install the update now, select Start  > Settings  > Update & Security  > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them. 
    Brother Printer Keeps going offline
  • Olivia Watson
    Olivia Watson Member
    edited November 2018
    After update the system into windows 10 my Canon PIXMA TS307 Inkjet Printer is not able to recognize the system. I consulted with canon printer repair there I got to know that printer is absolutely fine. Then what is the exact issue and how it will be resolved?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Olivia, you are asking about a printer issue on a Ham Radio forum.  I would recommend you go back to Canon.   This has nothing to do with Flex Radio.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I had my HP Network printer stop working with W10. An update nuked the driver, and the printer is now unsupported. Worked fine until Microsoft decided to abandon it. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.