Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1.10.15.33 Beta looking good so far

James Kennedy-WU5E
James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
The Beta version 1.10.15.33 is working very good on my Windows 10 PC and I see NO issues that this time I have run it though talking to WSJT-X and talking to my AMP and logging software. The big test will be in March with ARRL Int DX Contest. Good job FLEX Team.

Comments

• Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019

Just after I read this email while listening on 7251 SSDR 1.10.15 froze up and my 6700 made a loud buzzing sound. I had to reboot the 6700 to get it back to normal. The same thing happened once with SSDR 1.10.8.

I am running Windows 10.

• Andy M5ZAP
    Andy M5ZAP Member
    edited February 2020
    This is exactly the same issue I had with the last Beta version. Thanks for posting I will hold back from upgrading until the issue is fixed.

Andy M5ZAP
  • Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I upgraded last night after a short domestic 80m cw contest. Running ok with dxlab logging and profiles and 4m Kuhne tvtr so far. I did get random crashes after long periods of use with previous beta so fingers crossed that problem is solved (as per the change log).
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    First I have to state that I did not upgrade to the Beta yet. 

One thing I have noticed is that I've had issues when performing upgrades unless I do them in this order:

Export Profiles
    Shutdown the Flex
    Remove all Flex related programs including VCP
    Boot
    Get rid of Ghosted ports
    Boot
    Install new Flex Software
    Boot
    Turn on Flex - RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS
    Upgrade the Flex
    Import Profiles without Preferences

It seemed I always had some strange behavior if I didn't reset to factory defaults.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Is 1.10.15.33 just bug fixes or there are there any new features that i might have missed?
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Read the post from Tim, he explains all this.
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    ?
    Now try answering the question OR provide a link to the answer, That would be more helpful.
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited January 2017
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.