Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR iOS Memory

John-K3MA
John-K3MA Member
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
How do you access frequencies that were stored via the +MEM selection on the left edge menu?  

I cannot find the instruction in the manual only how to create and save memories.

Answers

• ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi John, this is pretty much the same as in SmartSDR Win with the exception that the iOS App allows you to enter a name immediate when storing Memories using the MEM+ button.

As Memories are stored on the Radio, you can find and maintain the Memories in on the "Flex 6xxx Settings" screen when tapping the corresponding tab at the bottom. There you will find a menu called "Memories".

I think it's explained in the Manual in Chapter 4.2 Flex Settings but I agree it's somewhat hidden there.

Let me know if you have further questions.

vy 73,
    Marcus, DL8MRE

• John-K3MA
    John-K3MA Member
    edited December 2016
    TU, Ok I found it on the Smart SDR iOS interface.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.