Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit filter width in panadapter Flex-6300 SmartSDR

Chris Wesney
Chris Wesney Member
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am new to SSDR from PowerSDR and there are several things that I miss badly. One of them is the ability to display my transmit filter width on my panadapter. When I am running AM I like to adjust my receive and transmit pass bands as the bands change and the QRM starts/stops. I was able to do this in PowerSDR but I cannot find a way in SSDR. Am I missing something here? Also, while we are talking about the displayed information, is there a way to show the upper and lower band cutoffs in the panadapter like PSDR? That also was a nice feature. Thanks!

Answers

• Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited June 2020
    Chris,
             Under Radio Setup select the TX Tab at the bottom you will see Show TX in Waterfall: (click to enable)

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Good heavens! You mean to tell me I've missed this setting all this time? Seriously... Live and learn. Peter K1PGV
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I don't believe this is what he is asking for. Sounds more like visual markers at the TX bandwidth setting during receive. Apologies if I have misinterpreted the question. Handy for us AM'ers with changing band conditions.
  • Chris Wesney
    Chris Wesney Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't think this is what I mean. Currently on SSDR your receive bandwidth is a lighter blue color. I would like to show my transmit bandwidth as to lines (to compare transmit and receive filters visually). Does that make sense?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    That feature is not currently in SmartSDR for Windows.  It is in our enhancement database as feature #143

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.