Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDIGI xml Trouble

Hi I've been trying to configure FLDIGI 3.22.13 when I tried to open the file SmartSDR-SliceA.xml on the RigCAT config page the program stopped working I waited for more than 5 minutes but nothing  the window didn't respond I was forced to close and open the program.

Christian
OA4DOA

Comments

• K1FR
    K1FR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Christian:  I had the same issue a few days ago.  Found that my copy of the .xml had just disappeared.  No idea why, but it might have happened during Win10 upgrade.  Suggest you look for file and download new copy from Flex site if missing.  Hope that works.  Good luck.

73, Tom
    K1FR

• Christian Quiroz
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tom, Can I download the file from the Flexradio Web page?
  • K1FR
    K1FR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Well, I thought so; however, a quick search and I could not find.  Shoot me your email, and I will send you a copy.
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
  • K1FR
    K1FR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    That's it Bob!  Thanks.  I had Flex in mind.  Had forgotten it was the FLDIGI site.

73, Tom
    K1FR
  • Christian Quiroz
    edited August 2015
    Can you send me a copy please my email is oa4doa@gmail.com
  • K1FR
    K1FR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    On its way.
  • Christian Quiroz
    edited August 2015
    Thank you very much Tom I think that the file that I downloaded from the Internet was corrupted I used the file that you send me and all is working perfect . Christian OA4DOA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.